Neo-Shamanic Shadow Works
When you seek to be more aware, more whole, you will find that your brain has two parts: the conscious and the unconscious. Both are equally important, but the later remains relatively hidden, until you begin to do shadow work. Such is the nature of Neo-Shamanic Shadow Works. We help you to find and learn the tools to uncover, if not re-member, those stashed away traumas where true gold awaits. This is why you are a Seeker.
At our workshops you'll experience deep inner work and relaxation, Neo-Shamanic Breathwork, Psychodrama, teachings on the Structure of Transformational Space: Liminality in Myth, Metaphor and Meaning, Relaxation, Reorientation, Rejuvenation.
And for those who are already leaders of awareness practices, personal growth trainers and coaches - our facilitator program, called Neo-Shamanic Training, will provide you additional nuggets in your tool kit. Your practitioners will benefit from your increased understanding of sacred space, holding containers, the authentic elder, your cohesive self, rites of passage, ritual, emotional release, Jungian sensitivities and neo-shamanic breathwork - from direct lineage with Stanislav Grof and his Holotropic Breathwork.
- Is in the tradition and direct lineage of Holotropic Breathwork;
- Is a safe and effective process that combines
Deep Breathing, Evocative Music and Sacred Space
to bring about expanded States of Awareness;
- allows for releasing blocked emotions, complexes and even overly rigid belief systems,
- All in a safe and supportive environment.
- Holotropic Breathwork was developed by the renowned psychiatrist Dr. Stanislav Grof, arguably one of the most influential transpersonal psychology theorists in the world.
Founder of Neo-Shamanic Shadow Works, 30+ years as a breathwork workshop leader, and a life-long student advocate of Jung, Grof and others in the various fields of the human psyche.